What do I need to do to get my home on the market in Canberra?

Before a property can be marketed you are required to have a full disclosure Contract for Sale including a building report that covers;

  • Building inspection report
  • Pest inspection report
  • Compliance report
  • Energy Efficiency Rating (EER)

In the ACT the cost of the building report is reimbursed to the seller at settlement by the buyer.

No items found.

Ask me a question

Thank you! I'll respond to your question shortly. - Sally
Oh sorry, something is not right with your details, could you please check and retry.